Our organ is a three-manual instrument of 36 ranks installed in 1921 by the Skinner Organ Company of Boston, Massachusetts, and somewhat revised tonally by the Aeolian-Skinner Organ Company in 1949.
In 1989, the Range Organ Company of Mesquite, Texas, reconstructed most of its mechanical components and also installed a multi-level combination memory system for greater ease in registraton changes. The organ has the characteristic warm and enveloping Skinner sound and serves admirably in both solo and accompaniment capacities.
Our Organist and Choirmaster, Ron Dean, is Professor Emeritus of Music at Centenary College in Shreveport. He taught courses in music theory and music history for forty-two years and was College Organist for ten years. Our service music is the best music of the Anglican Tradition. Most of our hymns and anthems are found in the Hymnal, 1982. We use also some of the supplements approved by the Episcopal Church for worship.